Norlift offers the largest Hire Fleet in Far North Queensland with a range of 1.50 tonne through to 36 tonne capacity options. We specialise in short-term and long-term equipment hire. Not sure what your hire needs are? Read our Hire FAQ’s
REQUEST A HIRE QUOTE
Please take a minute to fill in the following questions to tell us exactly what your needs are. Fill in as much as you can, and our representative will be in touch shortly
Norlift Forklift Hire Cairns
Large range of capacities from 1.5 – 36 tonne
Thorough pre hire checks
Rent to buy finance option
We cater for all material handling needs
Locally owned business backed by an Australia wide dealer network
See what our customers are saying about us
“We recently moved to Norlift for all our Reach truck, Forklift truck and order picker equipment hire needs and so far they have been second to none with delivering on time what they said and there service side and machine repairs are far superior to our former machinery hire supplier. All the crew are friendly and easy to work with. Machinery down time is it an all time low.”Daniel NicholsonLiquid Specialty Beverages - Cairns
“Norship and Norlift have enjoyed very successful long standing relationship spanning many years. During this time Norlift has been supplying us with quality rental forklifts and lifting equipment such as man baskets and extension slippers.NorshipGoogle Review
We have found their service team to be excellent with service calls acted on promptly and professionally.”
“Here at AB Equipment we use Norlift for all of our client repairs in Far North Queensland. This ranges from Forklifts to Scissor Lifts and materials handling equipment. They are a great team to work with and keep us up to date with our work they carry out. We have had a long term relationship with them and will be continuing.”Tony O'TooleAB Equipment
“Providing great customer service , knowledgeable and friendly when it comes to Forklift & Material handling equipment”Michael BercolliMarano’s Fuel
“I recently engaged Norlift to conduct an assessment on one of our machines. Amanda and Greg were exceptional in not only knowledge base but customer service was great. They providing great customer service and it really showed that they are the leading Forklift & Material handling specialists in Far North Queensland for a reason. Norlift was extremely proactive in the sense that if they "didn't know" they would find out. It also resonated through their staff who were also knowledgeable and friendly”Fuadi ThompsonAusco Modular
“Tuxworth & Woods, we have been a customer of norlift as long as they have been in business which has helped us stay in business. they have supplied us with great equipment & service backup, you won’t find anyone who knows more about hydraulic equipment than these guys, friendly helpful staff can’t go wrong.”Simon tuxworthTuxworth & Woods Carriers
Forklift Hire – FAQ’s
To ensure we quote exactly what you need to suit your site requirements, we need to know the following information.
- What capacity forklift do you require (What is the maximum weight you need to lift)
- What are your mast requirements
- Maximum lift height required
- Do you have height restrictions (Doorway openings, mezzanine levels, ceiling height)
- Do you have a preferred fuel preference (diesel, LPG, electric)
- Do you require conditional registration (Will the equipment be used on any public footpath, road, carpark) We can advise
- Do you have a tyre preference (Pneumatic, solid)
- When do you need the equipment
Please fill in our Hire Quote Request form and one of our team will be in touch shortly.
Norlift can offer the convenience of our company Tilt Tray Truck to transport all of your Hire Equipment. We deliver to and from site, relocation of sites and travel to all surrounding areas from Cairns, Townsville, Mission Beach, Tully, South Johnston, Innisfail, Babinda, Gordonvale, Malanda, Ravenshoe, Atherton, Walkamin, Tolga, Mareeba, Mutchilba, Dimbulah, Chillagoe, Kuranda, Northern Beaches, Port Douglas, Mossman and Cooktown.
We can offer the flexibility of Before and After hours delivery subject to availability and may incur an additional fee*
Norlift has a large range of Forklift Attachments available for Short-term and Long-term Hire to suit your requirements.
- JIB Attachment
- Work platform / safety cage
- Container Access Ramps
- Fork Extension Slippers
Other attachments available upon request (rotator, bin lifter, tow ball jib attachments)
Norlift have a range of Tennant Floor Cleaning Sweepers and Scrubbers available for long term hire. Tennant Company is a world-leading manufacturer of indoor and outdoor environmental cleaning solutions and specialty floor coatings.
Consider the following benefits;
- Your capital remains untouched, with no cash outlay.
- Expenditure is 100% tax deductible.
- Costs are controlled and budgeted.
- Executive time is not wasted on fleet administration.
- On completion of the contracted Term, you simply return the equipment or alternatively renew with a new term.
- Greater flexibility to meet sudden and short-term workloads.
- No separate maintenance costs as we carry out full Servicing, Maintenance and Repairs.
- Flexibility to meet your changing demands.
- Dependable performance with no down time, in the instance of equipment failure a replacement machine will be supplied at no additional cost.
- Forklift Attachments available at an additional hire cost and subject to availability (Bale Clamp, Work Cage, Tyne Extension Slippers, Jib, Container Ramp, Bucket).
- Responsibilities are limited to manning the equipment and meeting basic operating costs.